The Company – International Forum Systems
International Forum Systems (IFS), located in south Texas, specializes in point of sale systems for grocery, retail and hospitality applications.
IFS is an authorized reseller for PixelPoint POS, which is a customized software application for fine dining, quick service and high volume bars. PixelPoint POS helps restaurants to improve customer satisfaction due to faster service and more efficient table management.
DPS’ Solution: What the Client Says
“We would never install a POS system without DupliDisk. We insist on it for every job we take. Our customers want zero down time and the DupliDisk ensures that we can give them what they want,”explains IFS’ Mike Quinn.
According to Quinn,IFS chose the DupliDisk because of its reasonable cost and high reliability. “It is like an insurance policy that you buy only once. Installation is simple. All I had to do was plug in the card and the software utility did the rest,” he says.
DPS’ DupliDisk3 (DD3) IDE RAID 1 controller provides real-time drive mirroring. If your hard drive crashes, your computer continues to run smoothly with no data loss. The product operates by writing data both to your original drive and to a backup drive. DupliDisk3/4:
• Uses virtually any operating system.
• Requires no system resources, IRQs or device drivers
• Document changes occur simultaneously on the primary and mirror drives.
• No delay time and writes are automatic.
• Sounds an alarm and automatically switches all operations to backup should your hard drive fail -your system
continues to operate with no downtime or loss of data.
• No high costs or complicated installations. Requires no device drivers and uses no IRQ or system memory, so it causes no software or hardware conflicts.